Buying a television for a home is an expensive purchase involving intensive research. Thanks to the big shopping season sales like Black Friday, they can be bought at discounted rates, making it easier for shoppers to purchase them. Many big and small brands participate in this sale season and come up with exclusive offers for their customers. Based on last year’s sales, here are some of the Black Friday TV deals to expect in 2023.
A popular and trusted brand among homeowners, LG also has many TV options for all price ranges. Some of the popular deals last year included:
1. The 75-inch Class 4K UHD Smart WebOS TV was priced at $569 at Best Buy after a discount on its original price of $799. This TV is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistance to allow for hands-free control of the device, making it a completely smart gadget in the house. The webOS 6.0 allows for seamless streaming, which makes browsing much easier and engaging.
2. Another popular product included the 55-inch B2 Series OLED TV, which was priced at $999 at Best Buy. The original price of this particular model was $1,299, so there was a drop of $300 during Black Friday. The OLED black design allows for an exciting movie viewing experience for the viewer, and the display is great for gamers as well, especially PS5 players.
Another set of popular deals was under Samsung, which had several of its models up for sale during Black Friday last year. Similarly, this year, many top TV models are expected to go up for sale for Black Friday 2023. Shoppers are advised to keep an eye out on any deals being announced.
3. Samsung’s 43-inch class TU690T series was a preferred choice for many homeowners who needed a smaller screen for use in small rooms. The original price of this product was $299, but on Best Buy, the discounted price was $249. The 4K resolution allows for clean and vivid visuals for the viewer.
4. The Samsung 85-inch AU800 crystal 4K smart TV was sold at $1,399 at Amazon when the product’s original price was $1,497. This is the largest size TV in the AU800 crystal series. Some premium features are available in this model, like the local dimming backlight, quantum dots, and 120Hz input, which makes gaming extremely seamless.
There were some affordable options available in Insignia products, which made for a great purchase for those looking for smaller TVs. Some of the popular ones included are as follows:
5. Insignia 2-inch fire TV was available at Amazon for $79, dropped from the original price of $149. The TV comes with a 720p resolution, which may not seem a lot, but it works well on small TVs. Also, it had access to big streaming applications and could also work with Alexa voice remote.
6. Another option was the Insignia 43-inch F30 4K fire TV, which is one of the cheapest 4K TVs available in the market. The original price of the TV was $299, but on Amazon, it was sold at $219. The TV features HDR10 support, DTS studio sound, and a voice remote with Alexa built into it.
7. Some of the models that were up for sale last year included the Pioneer 50-inch 4K Fire TV, which was sold at Best Buy for $249 after a discount on its original price of $419. According to experts, it was the cheapest big-screen 4K TV in the market at the time. It had features like Dolby Vision Support, Apple AirPlay support, a voice remote with Alexa, and DTS Virtual X sound.
8. Another offer on Amazon saw the Pioneer 43-inch 4K Fire TV being sold at $229 when the original price was $319. The features are similar to the above one; however, the screen size is small, which is helpful for those looking to fit it into a smaller room.
Similar deals can be browsed by shoppers for this year’s Black Friday sale. Even though there have been no announcements yet, there may be sale announcements on various TVs from Pioneer for Black Friday 2023 opening soon.
These are another set of affordable TVs for people eager to add a smart TV to their house. Here are some of the deals from last year, which may help in getting an idea about this year’s sale pricing.
9. The Hisense 43-inch RG6 4K Roku TV was available for $199 at Best Buy, while the original price was $269 for the TV. This TV is known to be compatible with Roku features, which have several channels that stream seamlessly with the TV.
10. Another offer that was also on Best Buy was the Hisense 50-inch Class A6 series 4K TV, which was priced at $269, while the original price of the TV was $499. There are many features in the TV, including lag-free 4K gaming at 60Hz, DTS virtual X audio, built-in Chromecast, Dolby Vision/HRD10 support, and built-in voice control by Google Assistant.